You would have probably heard of the term Seattle SEO services but do you know what is it exactly? This article will clear all your doubts about the same. SEO is search engine optimization and it holds a dominant position in the digital business. Who doesn’t want its business to be visible on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Apple Maps etc.?
Why is it important for your business?
Your business gets noticed by customers through local SEO and if right it will bring the potential audience. It will help to grow your business by getting the right people towards it.
- Local SEO provides its customers with the right information regarding the business they’re looking for. For e.g.: if your restaurant is pure veg or nonveg, whether it’s open 24/7 etc.
- It helps customer contact the business while they search for it as the contact options are provided in the Local SEO and customers have got the power to take such actions.
- Local SEO helps in creating goodwill between the customers and the business. The more information provided about your business, the more customers trust you gain. It helps in making a trustworthy relationship between the customer and business.
How to rank high in the search engine result pages (SERPs) for local searches.
- Make sure your website has contact options. It should have Name, Address, Phone (NAP) and e-mail address as well.
- If your business is diverse, mention all the locations with its address and contact options on the website.
- The phone number should be clickable so that it’s easy to contact with just a click rather than switching from the app and typing the number manually on the dealer.
- Make sure to add maps to the location of your business. Today almost everyone uses google maps to find any location.
- Add citations to your website because it acts as a testimony and Google would most likely trust your business and place it in Local 3- pack search.
- You should add a blog to your website and host your blog on your business’s domain for optimal SEO benefits. The blog is an essence of SEO. You should know the teacher audience and create the blog accordingly. These blogs are well-indexed by search engines and are highly associated with a specific city, region, or neighborhood.
- Make sure your business is listed on popular review sites such as Facebook, Google My business etc including the local review sites because Google follows the local reviews to place the business in its local 3-pack.
What is Local 3-pack?
When you search anything for e.g. Best cafes nearby. Google would show the top three results and that is what is called the 3-pack. The 3-pack is the most sought after and to get your business in that top 3 searches you got to do all the above-mentioned points. So ascend the local SERPs by optimizing your website, producing exceptional local content, earning reviews and obtain citations. By Seattle SEO services, you’ll increase the growth of your business and find more potential customers.